Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Summertime

                                                       


                 Summer for us Ledies !!!

          It's summer hats . I would like to show you my creations !



                                          # 8 - OFSC  Open face Straw Capelines

   


      
Amazing straw. I really like to work with Parrasisal Capelines. It is very soft. The edges of the hats in perfect harmony with with a silk scarf.



18 - SHPC  Parasisal Capelines 

This is one of my favorite hats. It is extremely rare lace scarf creates an elegant look.




     # 11 - WPSP  Tropical beauty 
                                     
     This is one of my favorite hats. I called her tropical dream.
In this hat I used the material Sinamay. I got a real pleasure when painted tropical flowers and a small bird. I hope you like this hat.



# - WPP  Tropical beaty

In this hat I used Parasisal Capelines. Straw hat made ​​of soft good quality. Tropical drawing looks amazing on the straw, and small additions like ribbon and trim edges. Inside the hat you can see my tag logo. A hat with a large  brim 7"  This is a medium sized hat that will fit will fit a head - 21 3/4 to 22 1/2 inches.





No comments:

Post a Comment