Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My creative work

Millinery flowers

My friends, I want to show you my studio. Some of the details, photos, fabrics and tools.

You can make these daisies! Go to my next blog where I put the master class.

http://wwwsuperpriceplaza.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                All that I need for creative work !


        I like to buy a rare ribbons, lace and veil.





This is a hat block. Hat blocks made ​​of wood and they can be of different styles.


   Sinamay - fabric




This block for a small hat




This kapelina and hood - they are used to create hats.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
7.19.2011
                                  Ribbons, feathers, veils



                I love beautiful ribbon. They are very rare and  excellent quality.





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------              

No comments:

Post a Comment